Do you have a car, motorcycle, truck, boat, or RV –running or not – that you’d like to get rid of without the hassle of fixing it up, advertising, and selling it? Are you considering purchasing a new car and don’t know what to do with the old one? Consider donating it to Wild BIRD via Cars for Charity (www.carsforcharity.net). This Colorado-based non-profit helps charities accept donations of used vehicles and turn those into cash donations to the charities.
- Your donation is tax deductible (consult your tax advisor or the IRS regarding your specific situation). Some tax information is also available at www.carsforcharity.net.
- 100% of the net proceeds go to the designated charity.
What Do You Need?
- Clear, signed title to the vehicle
How Do You Do It?
- Write in Wild BIRD, P.O. Box 101133, Denver, CO 80250, phone 303-751-5385 as the designated charity.
- Fill out and submit the donation form online (www.carsforcharity.net) or print and mail it to Cars for Charity, 8300 Blakeland Dr., Littleton, CO 80125 . You can send in the signed title or leave/give the title and keys for the tow truck driver.
- Remove the license plates and personal items.
- Towing is free. The vehicle will be towed within four days of receipt of the form.
For more information, visit www.carsforcharity.net or call them at 303-853-4483 or email us at email@example.com